- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups mixed power greens: (kale, spinach, chard)
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves, plus a small sprig for serving
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 cups Chili Smith White Eye Heirloom beans, cooked
- 1 – 16 oz. bag Chili Smith Ancient Agro pasta, cooked
Put the pine nuts into a small skillet and place over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until the nuts are toasted – about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
Add the pine nuts, power greens, basil, and garlic to the food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Add the lemon juice and nutritional yeast, and process until well combined.
Add the Chili Smith White Eye Heirloom beans and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
Toss with Chili Smith cooked pasta.
Here is how I cooked the pasta in the Instant Pot:
1 lb Chili Smith Ancient Agro pasta
4 – 5 cups water
Put pasta and water in the Instant Pot. Close the Instant Pot lid and set the valve to Sealing position. Press the “Manual” button and set the time to 1 minute. When it finishes cooking, let the Instant Pot naturally release the steam for 5 minutes, then quick release the remaining steam. I placed a kitchen towel over the vent.