- ½ cup unsalted butter (for a vegan recipe, use Earth Balance)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 2 zucchini, cut into ¼-inch dice 2 yellow summer squash, cut into ¼- inch dice 1 cup Chili Smith Christmas Lima (pre-cooked) 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, coarsely chopped
In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onion, cook until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add garlic, bell peppers, zucchini, squash, Lima beans, and corn. Season with salt and black pepper; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in Sage, and serve.